Sunday, January 10, 2010

The weekend re cap

Well its Sunday. Kath is at work and i am missing her. We got up early today to record an episode of get your geek on. We reviewed the 1996 movie The Phantom. It wasnt to bad. Work was ok yesterday. It wasnt to busy so i actually got to read my comics.One customer pissed me off. As i was explaining his bill he started giving me a stupid voice. I made it clear i wasnt going to take that from him. He was such a douche. I'm not looking forward to the next 3 days.

Hanging out with Yammy right now watching her Krypto the superdog dvd and eating mac and cheese. Yeah my diet is in the toilet. WIth the beard I'm growing I'm sure to look like Santa Clause in no time. Yay!

Can't wait for Kath to come home. Hopefully she will stay awake long enough to watch the Chuck season premere tonight. I think if i even look at the couch today I'm going to fall asleep. Yup I'm that tired. I think I'm going to go do some cleaning. Have a great day

No comments: