Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jay's first 2010 blog

Wow first blog of 2010. Took me long enough. Kath is already ahead of me--and she never blogs. So New years eve turned out pretty good. We watched a few zombie films with Rob and Nickle. Ate a lot of pizza. That diet should start again any day now. Honest! New Years day we had supper at my moms with SU and the kids. Was pretty cool.THe snow has sucked ass large over the last few days. I'm just not a snow guy. Diana loves it though.

We did our best show yet last sunday. I think we're geting a lot more comfortable. I'm saying um a lot less. So thats good. Also sat in on Rob and Matt's show again last night. That was pretty fun as well.

Work has been hellish. It has been crazy busy for all 10 hours of my shift on Saturday and Monday. All dumb asses if you can believe it. Anyhow gonna wrap this up and go shovel the driceway. Talk to you soon.

No comments: