Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jay rambles on about the weekend

Just gearing up to listen to the latest Get Your Geek on. For some reason I'm exausted. Figured I'd get a quick blog in. After the show 24 is back! A whoo hoo! Almost makes going back to work bearable. Yeah work continues to suck the life out of me. Oh man i pretty much got into a screaming match with a (how do you say?) major bitch Saturday afternoon. Her monthly bill was i think 80.00 with tax. Another rep not in the billing department gave her the monthly rate before tax. Of course the customer started going on and on about how everyone at our company is a liar. I told her i appologized and that the person she had spoken to wasnt trained to go over billing. It was someone she had gone to see in person and sorry they're just trained to take payments and hand out equipment. Of course as soon as i said this she went off on me and kept repeating what i had said. Then she asked me why that representative told her a different ammount. How the hell should i know why another human being said what she said. Then she said i didnt know how to do my job because i couldnt tell her why the other person gave her a different answer. Sorry but was i there for the conversation? Am i a mind reader? Do i have access to a deloreon to travel back to last week to ask that representative? Whatever. Those wacky customers.

Just waiting for Kath to come home. Sure do miss her. We're both asking for March 27th off for the toronto comic book convention. Even if we can't get press passes we wanna go. I could meet Buck Rogers himself--Gil Gerrard. Yeeha. Ok I'm pretty tired. Gonna go drink 2 or 3 cokes and listen to get your geek on. Have a good night!

1 comment:

Nickle said...

I totally booked it off as well!