Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Someday my name will be on a bus.

Man i had a cool fantasy pop into my head the other day. No not a dirty fantasy. Not that day anyhow. So I've been noticing different billboards and banners on busses for different radio pesonalities and radio stations. It got me to thinking or fantasizing if you will. What if kath and i ever got paid for Get your Geek on and we became popular radio personalities. Out pictures might end up on buses. My ex friend who threw away 25 years of friendship drives a bus. How cool would it be to have my picture on his bus to rub it in. I think that would make me smile. I'm allowed to dream right? Maybe thats petty i don't know but i am still a bit hurt over what happenned last year between Colin and I. Oh well. Whatever. Yeah i think I'm a bit bitter==and thats ok.

No comments: