Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year


I figured as my last post of 2009 i should look back to my new years resolutions from last year and see how i did. So the resolutions from last year were

1) To lose weight --I'm getting rather portly and would like to drop at least 20 pounds. Its important i try not to look like Boss Hogg anymore

2) To not to worry so much about stuff. I need to relax or I'm going to cause myself to get a huge bloody ulcer. Good times!!

3) To get bitten by a radioactive incect of some type and/or get splashed with nuclear waste and become the defender of St Catharines

4) To win the lottery and buy a house and a space shuttle or something oh and hire Bruce Springsteen to play Diana's next birthday party!

5) To meet another Happy days cast member. I sure hope Potsie is at this years convention!

6) To convince Kath that a 3 way with Jenniffer Love Hewitt is in both our interests



ok 1} i did meet my goal for weight loss. Kind of. I wanted to lose 20 pounds, I lost 24 but gained 5 back in the last month. So in reality I'm down 19 pounds. I'm going to buckle down in the new year.

2} Yeah i still worry about everything. Didn't help that it felt like everything went wrong this year. No ulcer yet I'm happy to report

3} I did'nt become a superhero but i do talk about them every week on the radio. Does that count?

4} Yeah didn't win the lottery and at this point i couldnt even hire the other guy from Wham to play a party for Diana.

5) didn't meet another Happy days cast member. I did meet Beau Bridges who worked with Richard Dean Anderson on Stargate. Richard Dean anderson was on Macgyver which was produced by Henry Winkler. Henry Winkler was the Fonz on Happy Days!

6) No 3way with Jenniffer Love Hewitt. Maybe i shot to high with that one. Should have gone with one of her Party Of 5 co stars like Lacey Chabert or hey Neve Campbell doesnt work anymore right?

So goals and resolutions for 2010

1} i need to lose another 15 pounds. I will get down to 210 pounds even if it kills me
2) gonna try really hard not to get pissed off at work. I started yesterday. I'm taking deep breaths before every call.
3} I will invent time travel and go back in time and steal super hero figures and vintage comics from the me of the 1970's. Then come forward in time and sell them.Then i can quit my job. This is a realistic goal right?
4}Somehow Rob and I will get to do our radio shows for a living and be paid handomely.
5} 3 way with Lacey Chabert? Really Kath is on board for this. Honest!

Hey just want to wish all my friends and family the happiest of new years. I hope everbody has a wonderful 2010. Take care friends!

No comments: