Friday, March 6, 2009

Life Could Be Worse


Ok so the other night i found out that several people i went to high school with had passed away recently. Now i wasnt close to these people or anything but it freaked me out a bit because they were all my age. It made me realize that life is to short. When our time is up we're not going to have a lot to say about it. I'm going to try to enjoy life a bit more. I'm always worried about stuff. I'm really going to work harder on easing up on tha and try to relax. As bad as things seem sometimes I've got it pretty good. I'm lucky as hell to have someone like Kath in my life. Diana also makes me smile on a daily basis.Don't get me wrong I'll probably always complain about the rednecks i talk to on the phone. My blog would be pretty boring if i didnt have those wonderful hicks to write about.

No comments: