Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 10 2001:My Lucky Day


So 8 years ago i became the happiest man on earth. It was the day Kath and I got married. We had actually met in 1999 at a time i had sworn off all relationships. I was in a bad place and had been hurt a bunch of times by past relationships. I met Kath and on the first date we hit it off and somewhere in the back of my head i knew i wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. Fast Forward to 2001. It was a small wedding but it was cool. There may have been 30 people there in total.We got married in the chapel of a hotel in Niagara Falls New York. One of the things we best remember about that day was how loud the priest was. Man he was almost yelling. I think i laughed once in the middle of the ceremony. It was a great day. Its 8 years later,Kathy makes me just as happy and we now have our daughter Diana. I'm glad i married my best friend and i hope for many more years together.

No comments: