Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday is over- thank Christ!


Hey there and welcome to Monday. Today as most Mondays go blew goats. Remember my rant about the lake that forms around my path to work when it rains? Lucky me! The piece of wood thats been there the last couple weeks to prevent getting a soaker had been tossed into the middle of the lake! I got to start the day off with wet feet. Then the barrage of horrible calls started and didnt let up for the whole 10 hours of my shift. I got stuck on a call so long i missed going to lunch with my friend Stacey. I had a lady literally scream in my ear when i told her about the ammount owed on her account. A man who must have been in his late 60's told me to go fuck myself. The good news? I actually didnt get a headache and didnt have to go into my asprin stash! Yay me! Kath is on opposite shifts this week. She gets home around 10. At least we can have a late dinner and watch 24. Such is the little pleasures in life.

No comments: