Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Taking What They're giving cause I'm Working For A Living


Hey there. So this is my last Wednesday off for awhile. Recently at work we had a shift bid. My new schedule is kinda,sorta like my old schedule with a few exceptions. I'm now starting at 8 in the morning but am off at 6:30. Here's the part thats gonna suck. Lately I've been working Monday, Tuesday Thursday and Saturday. Its been a cool shift. They are ten hour shifts and they were split up pretty good. I don't mind working Saturdays as Kath is home with Diana then we only need a baby sitter during the week. Anyhow back to the sucky part. My new schedule is Monday to wednesday and Saturday. So now I have to work three ten hour shifts in a row. Kath has gone on record as saying that after only two ten hour shifts in a row i'm pretty much an ass. Three in a row might actually put me over the edge. I know I'm going to be crankier than normal. I've already appologized to friends at work in advance. I'm hoping i don't go loopy. Man I'm going to be a bitch on that third ten hour shift in a row.

Anyhow having a pretty good last Wednesday off. Kath and I had our anniversary lunch. We went to Licks. They make some kick ass hamburgers. Also went to the comic book store and picked up a couple books. Picked up Battle Of The Cowl issue one. Apparently someone other than Bruce Wayne is going to be Batman. That's crazy! Came home,drew a few pictures with Diana and started the laundry and dishes.Yeah Im way exciting. Kath went off to work and I will see her at 10:00. Just gonna take it easy and relax until another lovely ten hour shift tomorrow. I already booked off August 29th for this years convention. Just in case Potsie is there this year or something.

No comments: