Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rare good moods deserve to be blogged about


Its thursday,my first day off during this awesome new work schedule. Yesterday i was exausted. My body isnt used to waking up early on Wednesday. I'm hoping someday i do get used to it. Today has been pretty awesome so far. I won't mention how my day got started-too much of a gentleman to kiss and tell. From there we got ready and went out for a bit of shopping. Went to the Pen to get a birthday present for our niece Char. By the way how is my niece 16? I met her when Kath and i started dating when she was 5 or 6. Char not Kath cause that would have been awkward and gross if Kath had been 5 or 6. Can't believe i hung out at that mall on a daily basis when i was in high school. Its not that interesting or cool anymore. From there we went to the comic store. Felt weird going there the day after new release day. Thank you new work schedule. Then Kath surprised us with Burger King and those little shot hamburgers. Guess what? That commercial is a damn liar. No hot chicks popped up out of nowhere because we had tiny cute hamburgers, Oh well. Kath went off to work and I actually got to spend the day with my kid. We attempted a walk to the park to look at squirrels and birds but it was kind of cold. So now watching some tv and doing laundry and all that fun stuff. Kath will be home soon and we will watch our usual Thursday shows and eat dinner. Tomorrow we're off to Rochester to see Kath's family and possibly the new Paul Rudd movie "i love you man". Anyhow the kid wants to play her online games so ill be winding up the ol'blog. Talk to you soon.

No comments: