Friday, June 12, 2009

Even in the midst of a horrible day the Yamster makes me smile


Just got back from the park with Diana. She was kicking the ball around and yelling "I'm number one at soccer! I never lose. And daddy is number 2!" She was running around like a little pro. Did a little bike riding today as well. She only wanted to try for a few minutes though. Can't say as i blame her as its pretty hot out there today. Like an oven. An oven i tell ya. The window installers got here first thing this morning. Yay for me! I love getting up early on my days off. It rules! They just finally completely finnished up. At 4:30. At least i had the kid here making me laugh today. I guess no matter how i look at it its better than being at work today. Can I get an amen.

Hey i just gotta say this Atkins diet isnt that bad. Sure i miss pizza and cake but Kath is finding all kinds of new kick ass recipes. Just enjoying an Atkins version of Sheppards pie. I think we ned to make a trip to Avondale to see if they have low carb ice cream again. That would be cool. Anyhow I`m kind of rambling now so gonna let Diana get on here and play her princess games. Hope all my friends are awesome.Rob i hope you got chicken the other night, Anyhow have an awesome day. I`m sure i`ll have more to complain about after work tomorrow. Take care.

No comments: