Sunday, June 21, 2009

The happy father


Hey folks. Happy fathers day to all the dads out there. I'm really happy to be a father. Its the thing I'm most proudest of. I've said it many times but Diana wasnt planned but my life wouldnt be as happy without her in my life. Everyday she finds new ways to make me happy. She's the best. And because I'm a father I'm a total cry baby now. When i hear any kind of sad story about a kid wheter its a movie or real life i will tear up. Its happenned at work before. I love Diana a lot and want to be here for her as long as i can.


Fathers day is going pretty good. Diana gave me a nice card and a Bubmlebee from thr Transformers Mr Potato Head. We have a mini collection of Mr Potatoe heads-characters ranging from Darth Vader to Soiderman to Indiana Jones. As a matter of fact i cleaned off the fire place downstairs and set them all up today. While downstairs i hung up a few action figures that still needed to be put up. I also did laundry and cleaned up some cat vomit. Good times. I cleaned up the cats litter and fed them as well. Hey i have to be a good daddy to them as well. Oh well. Talk to you soon

No comments: