Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Go buy a tv guide asshole


Well i made it alive through a horrible Tuesday shift. The customers were more brutal than ever. I gave one lady her balance,she called me a dickhead and hung up. I seriously put up with a tremendous ammount of bullshit today. I never lost it once. Here's a call that made me chuckle.

customer: I want to know what chanel Sheppards Chappel is on.

Me: Sorry sir i don't have access to any programming.

Cust:what am i suppossed to do?

Me: try a tv guide or the tv guide channel or tvguide.com.

cust: but another rep was able to tell me what channel tbs was

Me: well we have access to the channel listings but i couldnt tell you what each channel is playing. We're not in charge of the programming.

cust : who is?

me : the programmers.

cust : but why could the other rep tell me where tbs is?

me:its 2 different things telling you whee tbs is and what the channel is playing

cust: well where is tbs?

me: I'm sorry i thought the other rep told you

Cust: she did

me :why am i looking it up again then?

cust: to prove a point.

me: I'm sorry what is your point?

cust: that if you can find tbs on the channel line up then you can tell me where to find the show Sheppards Chappel.

And this went on for another 20 minutes. I think he even threatened to cancel service. Its ok though. The client listened in on another of my calls today. I knew it was coming after last week. So i pretended to be nice and it paid off i got a 95 percent on my call. So i guess it pays to suck it up. It was a long day. I seriously feel at times like i don't have a friend in that place. I miss my work friends. Could be worse. I could still be selling coffee to drunks. Ah but thats another tale from the riverbank.

No comments: