Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hanging out with the Yamster



Wow haven't blogged in almost a week. I havent really had anything interesting to say. I still don't. Be prepared to be bored beyond relief. I have today off. Not used to having a Saturday off. I originally booked today off to walk in the relay for life with Kath. Two reasons prevented us from doing that. Kath's knee has been acting up and her work decided to book her to work on her first saturday in a million years. There was no way she was gonna work til 9 the week before, walk all night and then go back at 1 the next day. It sucks because i was looking forward to spending the day with her. Oh well. Oh and still no word on a passport so Kath and Nickle are going to the states again minus me. The good news is i think i can get a passport in July as theres 3 pay checks that month! A whoo hoo!

Work was brutal this week. I kept it together though. One ridiculous call stands out in my mind. A customer called in wanting to know the telephone number for an insurance company he saw advertised on some show he had watched a week before. He couldnt get it through his head that i would have no way of finding information on a commercial that some channel ran. I tried to tell him we don't choose the programming never mind the commercials. I think he threatened to cancel service because of this. Crazy. Man i love my job.

The days off have been good so far. Diana and i checked out the park and walked to the grocery store yesterday. She was such a good girl that i took her to macdonalds for a "pink berry" sundae. It was a nice walk and she'ds really good at looking both ways before she crosses the street. Not sure if she got that from me or from watching cartoons. Anyhow going to go enjoy some breakfast. I may be back later to post some more. Have a nice day despite the rain.

No comments: