Sunday, June 14, 2009

Its The Little Things that make jay happy


Wow Sunday is starting off pretty awesome! I just found out i lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks! Thats awesome for me. Just 2 more pounds and I'm down to my beginning of summer 2008 weight. I really want to lose 20 pounds in total. That is my goal. After that who knows. I just want to fit into old concert t shirts is that so wrong?


So here's another thing making me happy-and yes i know its a dumb thing to be happy about . So I'm a big fan of a Canadian singer named Kim Stockwood. In the late 90's she had a couple of solo albums and more recently she has been in a band called Shaye. She's really cool and Kath and i have been lucky to see her in concert a bunch of times-solo and with the band. Anyhow she has a music video called "you Won't Remember this." Yes its about drinking, Anyhow it came out way back in 1997. Try as i may I've never been able to see that video. I've seen clips of it on tv but thats about it. Well today while perusing you tube i finally came across it!! The search was over! Hooray! It was just as cool as i imagined it!! I think i watched it about 5 times now. Like the title of this blog suggests-its the little things that make Jay happy!

Also happy due to the fact i only have to work 3 days this week. I have next Saturday off. It pains me that i will miss the crappy cartoon of the week next week. I think I'll get over it though. I don't even know what i was watching yesterday. It was a black and white cartoon with a fat guy in a black vest and crown. Anyhow the reason I'm off next Saturday-Kath's workplace is having a walk for cancer called the relay for life. A bunch of her co workers are going to a track to walk all night Friday night. Kath did it last year as well. So yammy and i are going out to support her and Nickle this year. Should be fun.

Man not sure what is going down in our complex today. There was an ambulance here and 2 police cars. I spotted all this while Yammy and i were headed to the park. Crazy.

Can't wait for Kath to get home tonight. Gonna have a bunch of bacon and atkins friendly pancakes.Ah the little cool things.

Just a tiny bit tired today. Stayed up late last night watching Rocky Balboa. I didnt expect to like it as much as i did. I`m glad this was the final chapter of Rocky and not that craptastic Rocky 5. You remember that one. THe plot was hey Rocky if you fiht again you will die. So what does he do. Thats right fights. Rocky Balboa was pretty good and even found myself tearing up a couple times. Oh and Peter Petrelli was in it. Good times.

Well gonna go lay on the couch with Diana and watch Iron man and Batman team up. If anything interesting happens i`ll write again later. Take care everybody.

No comments: