Saturday, June 20, 2009

Suns Gonna Rise Again


Wow. We might actually get to make it to a concert this year. Just found out that Sass Jordan is playing a little bar/restaurant called Hugh's Room in September. We've been there a couple times in the past and its a really cool small venue to catch a show. Not only is it probably going to be an acoustic show which is very cool but its also a cd release party. Very cool. You know its awesome news when Jay can't stop saying the word "cool." I've been a fan of her's since her first album in 1988. Yes long before she was known as that judge from Canadian Idol. Kath and i have seen her a few times. We actually got to meet her after the last show. She was really nice and thought Diana looked like me. Can't wait to go in September. I already booked a whole week off from work which is something I've never done. I had a lot of vacation days coming to me. Turns out that its Diana's first week of school as well. I get to walk her all week. The week before that is the comic book convention. Is it wrong that i wish we could just skip ahead to the end of the summer?

No comments: