Monday, April 6, 2009

Amigos Forrever!


<
It was a horrible day. I went to work in the rain and came home in the snow. A customer held me up on the phone at lunch. A customer held me up when i wanted to come home as well. None of that matterred when i checked my e mail. I got some awesome news. My friend Scott (who you may recall as one of the Amigos) wrote to me and let me know he's coming to Canada this summer. I'm pretty happy with this news. I havent seen him in 10 years. I felt myself tearing up a little (in a good way) when i saw he would be visiting. He's ne of my best friends. Since he was last here i got married and had a kid and he and his wife have had 3 daughters. Finally he gets to meet my family and vice versa. Wow ten years is a long time. I was starting to worry that I'd never see him again. I can't wait for summer. Long live the Amigo's! Also please enjoy a picture of my mullet from 1993.

No comments: