Friday, April 24, 2009

Random Friday Thoughts



Hey there. I'm just enjoying a lovely day off. Later when Kath gets home we're going to get our propane tank refilled. Thats right its grilling season again! A whoo hoo. Yeah get in my belly grilled hamburgers!

What else is going on with the Stewarts? Well we are seriously thinking about getting another cat. A friend of ours has to get rid of her 5 year old cat Merlin. From what i understand he's really friendly and he's fixed. So we are pretty sure he would get along with Diana. My one concern about getting him is I'm wondering if it will be fair to my cat of 15 years Hesh. We used to have 2 cats. Barney was our other cat and he passed away 2 summers ago. Its not like Hesh hasnt been an only cat. I seiously thinking of leaning towards getting him. At some point I'd like a little dog as well. Diana keeps saying she doesnt like dogs. Maybe one day when she's older.


I will now address some comments recently made on the blog. Comments are always appreciated so keep 'em coming.


Nicole: I would love to come camping with you guys this summer. However I'm not sure if Kath would agree to sleeping outside in a tent and oh yeah I currently don't own a tent. Our last residence had a cruddy moldy basement which destroyed the tent i did own.

Kelsey: I may have jumped the gun a bit. While Dollhouse hasnt been offically cancelled it looks like its headed that way. It hasnt been renewed yet and fox has decided not to run the final episode that was filmed. Fox has a bad track record with canceling shows really quick. I for one would like to continue to watch eliza Dushku run around in little tank tops fighting crime.

Rach: Sorry i should have made it clear that you don't actually know the lesbians that pooped on each other.Rach told me about a video her nephew told her about in which two wacky lovebirds pooped and puked on each other in the name of love.

1 comment:

Nickle said...

Depending on the Size of our new Tent we will ahve a second one for you guys!! and air mattresses rock!

Word Verifier: Flygan

in a sentence: Jay ripped the Flygan while camping in his tent