Thursday, April 16, 2009

Slurpee cup season! Alright. Giggitty Giggitty!


Well its day one of my two days off-and not a moment to soon. I was seriously on the verge of maybe taking a flight to Northern Virginia and committing murder. Every last customer yesterday was whining so bad i almost screamed. One guy whined for half an hour straight that we were cutting off his servous every month. Finally i just said "maybe you should think about paying your bill on time every month." Sure hope my manager didnt mark me on that one. I tell ya 6:30 didnt come fast enough. Kath came home around 10:00 and shortly after that Nicole and Rob came by for a visit. They just got back from a trip to Ireland. They gave us some souvenirs and talked about their trip. I forgot to ask Rob how many episodes of Stargate Atlantis he got through on the plane. He said he was taking all five seasons with him. Anyhow it was cool visiting with them. Nicole wants to read the "novel" i wrote. If she doesnt mind pages and pages of drunken in jokes than she is welcome to it. Rob if you are reading this we will have that Stargate Universe party oh yes we will.

This brings us to today. Started the day off right--with Slurpees. Its almost summer blockbuster movie time so that means 7-11 is having a slurpee cup tie in of some sort. For some reason Kath and i always have to get a whole set-twice. I guess if we ever have a dinner party we can break out the good Iron man or superman returns cups. This years tie in? Wolverine. Yep nothing like getting brain freeze drinking out of a Hugh Jackman cup. Made a trip to the ol comic book store as well. Bought some books for Diana and I. Kath then went to work which meant it was wagon ride time. While returning from our wagon adventure we ran into our good friends John and Rach. We went to their place and hung out for a couple of hours. Diana played with their daughter Becca. Another of our friends,Becky showed up as well. Rach told me some disturbing stories about lesbians who enjoy pooping on each other. Ain't love grand? THen Diana and I went to the grocery store to pick up more ice cream. Why am i overweight? John came with us as well. Kath came home around 10 and we went to the superstore, We bought Diana a Batman easter package that was marked down. It came with a really soft Batman pillow and a Batman wastepaper basket, Oh and candy that Diana immediately wanted to eat. Watched some comedies and then hit the hay. I have another day off tomorrow. This means another day that i dont think about committing murder!

1 comment:

beccannicksmom said...

LOL you never mentioned the fact that I don't know the crazy lesbian poo smearers it is a video online I heard about(I never actually saw it) LOL