Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A conversation with a nut bar


So today i spoke with a customer who gave me one of the craziest conversations of all time. He rambled on for 15 minutes just randomly saying whatever came to his mind i guess. I wasnt able to actually bring up his account and what i was able to determine was he was mad that his sister wasnt able to ever get through to his phone. He was able to recieve calls from everone else in the world and could call anybody. He was told by a tech that problem was probably with his sisters phone not his. He disagreed with that, Anyhow here are some random quotes from the call

"my sister is important she hangs out with the multi millionaires"
"someday i will drive my deloreon to New York"
"i told my sister to call me if my dad dies. I'm going to shit and piss on his grave"
"my sister couldnt reach me so she had a policeman come to my house. I was mad because i missed out on a meeting with my pistol trainer"
"my pistol trainer says i should sue you guys"
Then he asked for a huge credit because his sister's phone could never reach him. I told him i wasnt applying a credit for a problem that was clearly with sisters phone. To this he replied:

"Then i will hire a 400 dollar an hour big shot lawyer to sue the pants off you guys. My sister needs to get through to me"
Just then his call waiting was ringing
"Thats my sister now"
Hmm apparently by some miricle she can get through to his phone now.
"anyhow i gotta go so tell your bosses I'm going to sue you"
By this time i want to check out the guys account and note everything.
"sir i need to note your account that youre going to sue us,i need your phone number"
"look it up in the book" I don't have a book and even if i did i have no idea who I'm speaking with. Then he hangs up. He was probably going to jump in his deloreon with his pistol trainer and Doc Brown and find some nice grave to urinate on. I love my job!

No comments: