Thursday, April 23, 2009

No more tv for the Jaymeister


So i watch way too much tv. I admit I do love the tv. I think someone up there wants me to cut down on my tv watching. Usually at the end of the tv season a show or two that i watch will get cancelled. It's normal. This season is a different story. I would say about three quarters of my shows arent coming back next year. These shows are Stargate Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica, Trailer Park Boys, Life On Mars, Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles, Reaper, Dollhouse, Scrubs, King Of The Hill, My Own Worst Enemy, Pushing Dasies and Better off Ted. Now there's rumours that Chuck and My Name is Earl may be cancelled as well. This will pretty much leave me with 24, Lost and heroes. It was announced awhile back that next season is Losts last,i hear this week that 24 will probably be done next year as well. Heroes was lucky to get renewed for one more year. So maybe next year i will be reading a lot of books. Or i could get into Reality television. Nah I'd rather put a gun in my mouth or read the Twilight books.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Dollhouse got cancelled?!?!?!? I think I'm going to cry! I know how you feel though, it's driving me crazy that no TV is on anymore, I think the only thing that I watch besides Lost that isn't getting canceled is Bones. I think after reading that list I want to go and curl up in the corner of the couch under the blankets 'cause life will officially suck!