Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why Didnt you just put the bunny back in the box?


Hey just thought I'd blog a bit more today. By the way it's my 50th blog of 2009! Ah Whoo hoo! This time I want to thank Nicholas Cage. Why am i thanking good ol' Nic? Well earlier i mentioned the film Con Air. This film came out in 1997. At the time i had cut my hair really short to impress a girl i had a crush on. She said she thought i would look good if i cut my hair short. The bad news was it didnt get me the girl. The good thing was i got rid of a mullet i had at the time. Back then there was no technical term for mullet but yes it was short in front and long in back. Anyhow what does this have to do with Con Air? Well that summer i went and sat the movie. Not only did i become a huge Nicholas Cage fan but because he had long hair in the movie-I vowed i would grow my hair out. And Grow it i did-all one length. It's been pissing my mother off ever since. I remember her one time saying why don't you cut it short,you'll never get a girlfriend with long hair. The thing was-i never had a problem getting a date with long hair. I never once had a steady girlfriend with short hair. Kath never had a problem with it either when we met. SO i say thank you Nic Cage for a kick ass movie and for giving me the courage to grow out my hair. Bravo Nic!

No comments: