Thursday, April 2, 2009

In the End, Wagon Rides make it all better


Good day and welcome to April.I gotta admit March ended kind of shitty.Our dvd player died last week. Hoping to find a new cheap player. We do have a dvd player in our computer though. If i really wanted to i could go to the basement where we have a vcr set up. I have been hankering to watch either The Last Boy Scout or Con Air. Also sucking since last week-one side of my mouth is killing me. I have a wisdom tooth that actually came in about 10 years ago. I wasnt covered at the time so couldnt afford to get it out. It never really hurt so i never worried about it. However once and a while i will get a piece of popcorn or something logged into my gum behind the wisdom tooth. It takes forrever to get it out. This time i just have not been able to get whatever is in there out. I have actually been debating about finally getting the tooth out.


Now the moment i know you've all been looking forward to-stuff about work that has pissed me off. First of all because it has been so dead we have all been forced to take hour lunches. I know that doesnt seem like a big deal but in two weeks i have so far lost 3 hours of pay because of that.

Also i snapped at a co worker. He's this young, know it all nerdy kid who is hopped up on energy drink and never shuts up. I try and ignore him but he seriously never stops talking-ever. So I'm on the phone with a customer who is just screaming her head off in my ear. Her room mate has added her name to an account and because of that we won't let her get a new account in her name. She cant even get access to this account because she doesnt have her room mates information. She wants to complain to a supervisor. I advise nicely maybe she should speak to her room mate as her room mate added her name to the account. So after yelling at me for a good fifteen minutes she hangs up. Then i notice the know it all kid is standing right behind me and he picks an arguement with me saying I'm wrong. Not a good move junior. I'm already in a bad mood about the call not a good time to dump salt in the wound. He starts yelling at me saying that the room mate isnt responsible for anything owed on the account and I'm wrong,blah blah blah. My friend Anna starts telling the kid that I'm right and he's wrong. End of discussion right? Wrong. Nerdy Macgee decides to go to a supervisor about this. What the hell. First of all this wasnt the kid's call and it really isnt any of his business. He comes back and starts yelling told you I'm right! I have no idea what he told the supervisor but i've been there seven years now i think i know about our companies policies. I didnt feel like dealing with it anymore so i just told the nerd to drop it. I go back to the next call and i still hear him talking about it. Whatever. Anna tells me he drinks so much energy drink that he might as well be on cocaine. Oh well.

Anyhow sorry to ramble on this time. I am off today and in kind of a good mood. The weather has been so nice lately that i have been taking Diana on wagon rides. Its good exercise and cheers me up. It makes me smile when she starts yelling yahoo! like a mini Bo Duke. She wont say yee haw though. So we're going to head out soon and then maybe we will walk over to the grocery store for some ice cream. Kath is off work tomorrow so we get to spend the whole day off together. I think we are going to go to my mom's house.

No comments: