Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend Update


So had a pretty cool weekend. Worked yesterday and for a change there wasnt any crazy Saturday customers to report on. Don't get me wrong the customers still whined but nothing over the top like I'm used to. Still had to deal with the lights being turned off. This week instead of Mickey Mouse playing golf we were treated to the three Stooges. Again would have preferred to see my keyboard. What can ya do? After work we met up with Nicole and went across the river to get some groceries. We also hit a 7-11 over there. Guess what? Yet another Slurpee cup movie tie in started this week. Now we are getting Terminator four cups. We are so fancy.

Sunday is just a laid back day. Diana let me sleep in and that rocked. I really needed to catch up on sleep.Watched some cartoons. Yet two more super hero related cartoons appearred on the schedule this week. An old Superman/Superboy series from the late 60's that i remember watching as a kid and a Batman cartoon from the 70's that turns out is really horrible. I kind of remember the Batman cartoon. Adam West had come back to voice Batman. Wasnt as cool as i remember. THey had this little cute character named batmite who was from another dimension. Man who green lit that idea? Kath wanted to kill me for taping it but Diana loved it.

When Kath gets home we're setting up the barbeque. I love grilling. Can't wait. The weather is awesome and warm today. A great day to not be cooped up at work. On the cat front-yes we are going to take merlin. Not sure when this will occur. Diana says she will let him sleep on her bed. She won't even let Hesh sleep on her bed.

Looking forward--hope Monday goes fast. Have to work 10 hours followed by a maintenance meeting at our Co - op. At our residence you are required to be on a comittee. We werent really given a choice. One day we got a flyer stating i was on maintenance. To anyone that knows us this is funny. I suck at fixing things where Kath is awesome at it. I've been lucky up until now-between work and babysitter issues i've been able to get out of most of the meetings. I have no excuse tomorrow. I'll probably just sit there and nod my head a lot. Just want to get out of there and watch 24 with Kath. Anyhow thats about it. Hope everybody has a great weekend and I'll talk to you all soon.

No comments: