Tuesday, April 28, 2009

When Lord?-whens it gonna be May?


I wish April was over. There I said it. April was ok-much better than March. I can't wait for May though. So many cool things to look forward to. Diana turns 4 in May. We're going to see both sides of the famly to celebbrate her birthday. Kath also has a birthday in May. We're going to see our first summer blockbuster on May 3rd-Xmen Origins:Wolverine. I hope its good. I'll settle for it being better than x men 3 which to me ranks up there with that cinematic masterpiece Batman and Robin. Also hoping to see Star Trek with my mom on April 24th. I believe this will be the first star trek since that horrible one where william shatner went looking for God that i will see with my mom. Also in May- Free Comic book day and May 1st they start announcing celebrities for the comic book convention in August. May should be cool. SO hurry up April-you've worn out your welcome.


I managed to get through my long ass day of work and maintenance meeting. Found out we're going to be required to stain our ricketty fence. Oh joy. I did get one piece of good news today. That nerdy,hopped up on energy drink douche quit today. He is close to getting fired anyhow. So yay me i will only be annoyed by customers at work now. Anyhow watched the season-possible series finale of Chuck tonight. Good tv man. Well getting kinda sleepy, Rachel is messaging me now. Just telling her about the stupid meeting. Hopefully we will have more information about the cat tomorrow. Diana is really excited about it. No new insane customer stories to tell. Well see what tomorrow brings. Until then this is Mork calling Orson. Nanoo Nanoo.

No comments: