Sunday, May 10, 2009

And The Hits just keep on coming


Well i had another "awesome" Saturday at the office. Man it was wall to wall yelling for 10 hours today. I was so worn out from the screaming and swearing and abuse today that it actually felt like i had experienced a physical beating. Kind of like Bruce Willis in the Last Boyscout. In that movie he got the shit kicked out of him in pretty much every scene. Thats how i felt. I think at one point in the movie he said "if i live through this i swear to God I will dance a jig." Yep thats how i felt. At least i didnt start singing "Friday nights a great time for football." There was a price increase in one of the markets and you would have thought we raped their mothers and dumped sugar in their gas tanks. I've experienced price increases in everything from rent to utillities. Not once have i considered calling up a representative and screaming bloody murder at them. One lady got so mad at me that she said i "made the list." Didnt find out what list i made. Maybe she was hiring Tony Soprano to wack me. Oh well at least this weeks "make Jay blind at work" special was Casper the friendly ghost cartoons in the dark. I so love weekends on the job. I can only hope that next wweek my job and eyesight is impaired by a quick draw macgraw cartoon.

Quick question, When did Debbie Allen become such a bitch? I know her speach at the beginning of the show fame "if you want fame, fame costs and this is where you start paying--in sweat" was kind of bad ass but is there any reason to swear at me because her cable went up by 2 dollars? Ok maybe it wasnt Debbie Allen from Fame on the phone but i was right about one thing--she was a total bitch. Wait a minute--i think that was the lady whos list i apparently made. I hope she didnt hire the kids from fame to take care of me. Lord help me if Irene Cara attacks me while singing "fame! I'm gonna live forrever!"


Toilet training with Diana is going strong. Tomorrow we're doing our first underwear test run. It should be interesting. Poor kid has a bit of a cold now as well. Merlin the cat has been hiding in the basement for the last 2 days. Poor cat is scared of his own shadow.


Did the bi weekly trip to the states for groceries. Once again Nicole joined us. Got some stuff for Diana's birthday party next week. Visited a Burger King over their as well and picked up the other three Star Trek glasses. Ha ha i said glasses once again. There's also Star Trek toys in their happy meals. The cool thing at the Burger King we visited was you can buy the toys separately without having to buy a happy meal. I remember a couple years ago when there was a Star Wars tie in i asked a cashier at our local Burger King if there was any chance i could purchase some toys separately. Man you would have thought i pulled a gun on her. Anyhow where was I? Oh yeah the states was cool and now i have aN Uhora glass(really? glass again dude?} to drink pop out of.

Next week should be cool. Kath has the week off so i will actually get to spend some time with her. So i got that going for me.I'll continue to train the kid and i will try and get Merlin to come relax upstairs. Anyhow thats enough bitching for one night. Have a great evening kids. Jay out.

1 comment:

Nickle said...

To clear a few things up, sugar in the gas tank not as bad as people think, and the Glasses were a fun hunt to acquire!!

I love going to the states with you guys for food, hope we can keep the dream alive!!

Word Verifier : lifieso

In a sentence: Running around in Wegmans nickle caused a lifieso when she knocked the canned goods display.