Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I miss my old team they were a blasty blast


Argh! Thats pretty much the only word i can use to describe my day. So I got a new manager and had to move my stuff to the opposite side of the call centre. The row i moved to is so dirty its not even funny. The desks are all clutterred with crap. For some reason everyone has their own assigned seating in the new row. I've been there over 7 years and have never had assigned seating. Everybody had a sign on the back of their seats stating no one else could sit there. I got a little tired of hearing "nope can't sit there thats where so and so sits." None of my friends are on my new team. For the first time in over 2 years I'm not sitting with Trudy or Deb or Ken. So other than speaking with customers i was fairly quiet. There are a few people down there that are very loud as well. Usually if you need a supervisor you would just put up your hand. Not the people in my new section. Whenever they wanted a supervisor instead of putting up their hand-they would just start yelling. Good times. I'm going to make sure that i have extra asprin with me at all times. Oh and my first 3 of 4 calls were all yellers wanting supervisors. It was so awesome! Not.Anyhow I'm just home on my hour lunch and trying to put myself in a good mood. Just listening to some Dane Cook and it seems to be cheering me up. So much in fact that i will put a pic up of him showing the super finger. Funny enough i seem to be flipping the bird to my computer screen a lot today. Yup Jay is losing his mind-again.

Anyhow Going back to work in a few minutes. Hooray! Spoke to my mom and going with her to see Star Trek next Tuesday. Also ran into Allison and her family at Burger King the other day. Nice seeing you guys again. Yes i was there geting Star Trek toys. Yes I am a gigantic nerd. Other good news to report:Diana is kicking serious ass with her toilet training. I'm very proud of the kid. That makes me happy. Ok kids its back to the old grind. Talk to you all later

No comments: