Friday, May 29, 2009

I love it when we're cruisin together.


Thirty seven years ago today, as far as I'm concerned, God had his finest moment. He made my wife Kathy. If this hadnt occurred I would probably still be a bitter single guy living in a basement appartment. I don't know why i was checking out chat rooms before work on that summers evening in 1999 . If i hadnt who knows how my life would have gone. Kath turned my life around and as sappy as this will sound, made me believe in love again. She also gave me the greatest gift of all-our daughter Diana. We've been through a lot together-good times and bad. I know she still makes me happy on a daily basis. Its amazing that she can still make a grumpy bastard like me smile. So Kath let me just sum things up by saying I love you very much and i hope you have an awesome birthday. You deserve it.

2 comments:

Su1972 said...

awww that's so sweet! I wish Dean could write like that- or even express himself at all lol.. You guys compliment each other so well... I am so glad you found each other. God made you get on that chat that day for a reason! He already had Kathy in his sights just for you! I could never wish for a nicer ( and funnier!) sister in law!

Kath said...

ok, i'm crying here!

thanks honey, and Su, for the kind words. you guys are the best.

and i totally know what you were doing in that chat room....cruisin' for ladies! now, we're cruisin' thru life together!! (but not for ladies...that would be awkward!)