Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome to the family big boy


Well I'd like to take this time to welcome the newest member of the Stewart Family-Merlin the cat! Last Saturday He finally arrived. He has been hiding in our bedroom for the last week. Poor guy is scared. I can totally understand. He's been with the same owner for the last 5 years and now he's with a new family. Merlin is a big orange cat. I've never seen such a big cat before but he is really friendly. Diana calls him a scarredy cat. I've been trying to bring him out of the room a few minutes at a time but he usually ducks behind a couch or something. Also my other cat Hesh isnt used to having another cat around and they end up growling at each other. Good times. Also he likes to hide. I spent 20 minutes today looking for him. Turns out he was in the drawer of Kath's dresser. How he fit in there I don't know. Anyhow its going to be an adventure now with 2 cats in the family again. Wish us luck.

No comments: