Saturday, May 16, 2009

oh darn i think i missed the episode where the Skipper hit Gilligan with his stupid hat


Howdy folks. Just got back from work. As you know my work has been turning out the lights playing the dumbest crap on a big screen. I don't know why, No one watches it and everyone complains that its too dark. I didn't think that "Mickey Mouse playing golf" could be topped. I was wrong. Today was non stop episodes of Gilligans Island. So while the episodes were playing i saw several things that bothered me.

1) They couldnt fix that little hole in the boat? They could build a car and keep the radio going for 15 years though.

2) seriously why did the Howells need to bring everything they owned including a big ass trunk of money on a three hour cruise?

3) Why didnt someone just drown Gilligan. He totally f 'ed up every chance they had at getting rescued. What a douche in a white hat.

4) Did i actually see an episode where the Skipper couldnt decide what to wear to the Howells party. Gee I don't know how about your blue shirt and black skippers hat. Dumb ass.

5) why didnt their beards grow? Let me guess the Professor invented razors that lasted for 15 years.


I really hope that next week theres no more lame videos. They'll probably run thr Brady Bunch or something though. Yay Me!!

No comments: