Sunday, May 10, 2009

Shout out to all the mothers



Man why did i think it was a good idea to stay up late blogging? I'm so exhausted right now. I went to bed around 4. I did manage to bring Merlin upstairs for the night. Figured he might want to sleep on a bed or carpet for a change instead of a hard concrete basement floor. I'm nice that way.

Well just wanted to wish all the mothers out there a nice mothers day. Especially my two favorite moms-Kath and my own mother. I always got along great with my mom. She was always so much cooler than my dad. She was always going to movies and even concerts with us. I remember one time going to see John Mellencamp. My mom was right there with us-my dad just wanted to sleep in the car. She's still pretty cool and still looks out for me. To this day if she hears any news about singers i like or movies she will give me a shout. I'm going to take her to see the new Star Trek when our schedules line up. If she would just get off my case about cutting my hair than she would be perfect!


To answer a couple of my comments--

Nickle: It is always cool when you hang out with us. The grocery shopping/star trek glass perusing was fun. We will have to keep doing it. The shopping that is. You will really be helping us out a lot if you can keep Kath company while i wait for a passport. You rock. No hard feelings about the shopping cart charley horse. Oh and was also happy that Rob was wearing pants when i helped you with the groceries

Allison: yeah there was a bunch of preppy guys that wore white suits and wigs and did Staying Alive every year. Would have been kinda sorta ok if they would have maybe done a different bee gees song at some point. Yeah it was a fun time being in the air guitar contest. Maybe its a little sad that was a highlight of high school for me.

No comments: