Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy birthday baby girl


Man time flies. Four years ago yesterday (may 16) was the day Diana was born. Its one of the happiest days of my life. I can't believe she's four. She's growing up too fast. I wish she could stay little forrever. She'll always be my baby even when she's old and grey. She wasnt planned but i can't imagine life without her. She makes me smile on a daily basis. We had a birthday party today for her. Kath made a cake shaped like Abby Kadabi from Sesame Street. Our friends and family helped us celebrate. We got our "big girl" her first bike. She did ok on her first test drive. She just has to get used to the pedals. SHe is also doing awesome with the toilet training. She rules! Happy birthday Diana I love you very much!

1 comment:

Nickle said...

Your never allowed to say your huge and need to lose weight again!!

It was an amazing birthday for an amazing girl with amazing parents!

Love spending time with your family!

Word Verifier: Preffu

In a Sentence: Diana was the epitome of Preffu on her new bike!