Monday, September 28, 2009

200


Well just got home. I wanted to sit down and blog when work was done. What to blog about though. Then i looked and saw that this would actually be blog # 200. I still feel happy whenever i recieve nice comments about the blog. My friend Rach told me the other night that she thought i was a good writer. It was really sweet of her to say. She also let me know that our mutual friend Becky is now reading as well. I'm still getting a kick out of writing. Its still fun to me even after a year and 200 posts. Anyhow I felt like getting sappy and thanking a few people.

Kath: Thanks for being a constant inspiration. Thanks For continuing to be my best friend. Thanks for all the great times that i enjoy blogging about. You're the best. Thank you for the greatest gift i ever got-our daughter Diana.

Diana: i love you buddy. Thanks for making me smile everyday and providing me with lots of cute stories. You'll always be my little girl.

John and Rach: Thanks for being there for Kath and i in good times and bad. I'm proud that after all these years we're still friends. John after almost 30 years you still make me laugh. I love you guys.

Rob and Nickle: Hey you guys have proven me wrong. It actually is possible for a guy like me at my age to make new friends. Nickle i love that i have another friend that i can talk comic books with. If i can lose some more weight than i actually am thinking about cutting my hair and dressing up as ollie for the next con. Rob, its been awesome geting together and watching old action movies with you. I will definately help you out at the radio station any time you ask. You guys rock!

Allison: i can't thank you enough for convincing me to write the blog.I'm happy that we are still friends all these years later. Did high school really start 26 years ago?

To all friends and family reading the blog,that would include Scott, Andrea, Maria, Becky,Kelsey and my sister Su:thanks for all your awesome comments and input. Su i like your blog a lot as well. I'm sorry we don't see each other a lot. We will hang out more. I love you and Dean and Russell and Devon. Thanks to all my friends for the great memories over the years

To my red neck customers: i wouldnt have much to talk about if you werent pissing me off on a daily basis. So keep yelling and swearing and not understanding your bills ya crazy hicks!

Wow i guess i'm done with the sappiness. Man you'd think i won an emmy or something. Yeah an emmy for saying the word blog 500 times. Anyhow if you keep reading, i'll keep writing. Thanks again guys i really appreciate that you're still reading. Have a great night everyone. Talk to you soon

Jay

2 comments:

Nickle said...

WOOOOOOOOOO Happy 200 Jay!

Allison said...

I find I have to look and see how you are everyday. It is a great way to know you better and see how you and your family are. Craig loves to read it too. 2 big fans here. You are a really funny writer - keep 'em coming.