Sunday, September 13, 2009

Crap on a stick


Damn it all to hell. Today is my last day off. The week went by too fast. I'm actually
aving a pretty descent Sunday. Just spent a few hours over at John and Rachels. Diana wanted to play with Becca. Had to come home early. Diana has to get used to going to bed early. That also means eating dinner earlier. It may take her a few weeks to get used to the new schedule. It'll probably take that long to get me used to being back at work. On the bright side-no more sitting in the criminal row. I will get to sit with my friends again. Hooray!

Watching some of our usual Sunday cartoons. We watched Brace and The Bold a.k.a Batman team up and Justice League and a new show called Super Hero Suaf. The new show is pretty muck little kid versions of the Marvel Super Heroes. Diana loved it-especially when the hulk ate a whole hot dog cart. Man I'm gonna miss her when she's in school this week.

Did i mention i don't wanna go back to work tomorrow? It's been nice not having a headache all week. Oh well. I gotta man up and go back. Hope everyone had a great weekend and I'll talk to you soon.

Jay

No comments: