Thursday, September 17, 2009

Remembering yet again the early days of Jay and Kath



Just a quick update and yes I'm sappy. Ten years ago today Kath came back to Canada for our second date. It was then i realized that she liked me. Two dates in one week! She kind of had to come back. She had left a pair of shoes at my place.She brougt me a tray of brownies and we watched the Norm Macdonald classic Dirty Work. Rest easy people i don't remember the date of our third date. I do remember we went and saw Harrison Ford's worst movie Random Hearts. A bad movie that Kath has never let me live down. And yet she came back for more dates with the Jaymeister!To be fair Harrison Ford does throw a bowling ball at a guy and that was kind of cool. Not Indiana Jones cool but cool just the same. Anyhow thanks for coming back for further dates and your shoes. Love ya Kath!

No comments: