Sunday, September 27, 2009

A great couple of days for Jay despite being a block headed bitch




Wow its rare that I'm in a good mood. Something always seems to be worrying me. So I'm as amazed as anybodt that I've been in a great mood for the last 3 days. Friday was awesome. The weight was lifted as soon as I found out Diana could stay in the morning class. The day started off crazy though. We woke up at 8:25. Diana had to be at school at 8:40. Somehow we got her to the school on time. WE dropped her off and went out and paid a couple of bills. If you know mw you know that making sure bills are up to date is a good thing for me. The mood at this point was so beyond great that it wasnt even funny. We picked up Diana and she brought home her first art work. One was a picture of her and one was a painting of her hands. It was so cute. We then made our weekly trek to the comic book store. I was able to catch up a bit and make a tiny dent in our bag. The store puts stuff for us aside everyweek and they have been really cool about the fact we havent bought as much since summer. We're slowly catching up though so its all good. Picked up the first issue of Superman Origin by my favorite writer Geoff Johns. It was pretty good and i think I'm going to read it to Diana one night. The only thing that sucked about Friday was that Kath had to go to work. She came home at 10 and we had a great dinner. My Friday rocked! It seriously felt good to be alive that day. I was hoping to hold on to the feeling until my shift on Saturday.

Despite having to work on Saturday which is seriously the crappiest work day of the week--my awesome mood continued. Work is a little bit happier for me on Saturdays now that the horrible cartoons from hell are done. My awesome manager gave me anothe 100 percent on one of my calls. My mood is better now that I'm back on her team. There were a couple of crazy calls. One lady kept calling me a liar. Oh and once again if you tell a person you will hang up on them if they don't stop swearing--would the next words out of your mouth be(keep in mind it was a crazy lady i was talking to) "suck my dick you block headed bitch?" So I'm Charlie Brown now? Anyhow despite that i never once got pissed off the whole day! After work Rob came over for another round of cool action movies. Kath was nice and hooked up the vcr for me. It had been hooked up in the basement for awhile and we never go down there. Most of my Bruce Willis movies are on vhs tape. We ended up watching not only The Last Boy Scout (my second favorite Bruce Willis movie after Die Hard) but also the lesser known Bruce Willis classic Striking Distance. Also known as Boat Cop--well thats how Kath and I refer to it. As an added bonus we popped in the classic Con Air. It was cool. We chowed down on pop and chips, It was vdery cool. Kath and Nickle had gone shopping to the States again, Someday I'm gonna get that passport.Maybe by Christmas so i can visit the American in laws.

This brings us to today or Sunday if you will.Another great day! We ventured out to see the new Trailer Park Bots movie. Yes i have a strange sense of humour. I think this was out 4th or 5th movie this year. Thats a lot for us. We're lucky to make 3 a year. It was pretty funny. Alex Lifeson from Rush played an under cover cop in drag. Funny stuff. We came home and made an awesome lasagna and settled in for the evening to watch some tv. What a great weekend. Well tomorrow its back to real life and i'll face about 10 hours of hollering rednecks. Or maybe i will have a 4th happy day in a row! Or maybe monkeys might fly out of my butt! Have a great night everybody.

No comments: