Saturday, September 19, 2009

No longer needing a seeing eye dog


I think the nightmare is over. If i heard correctly, the manager who was bringing in all the "classic" cartoons is now no longer working on Saturday! This means the lights will remain on and i won't have to squint to see my computer screen! Sound the bugle! Life is good! I really hope i heard right. There was no cartoon today. Hooray i won't be the new Stevie Wonder after all! I just have to find something new on Saturdays to bitch about for the blogs sake. Oh man I'm so excited! No more Astro Boy.


The other day i was reading some blogs from last year and i realized i had actually been blogging for over a year. I can't believe i stuck it out. Actually its really fun. I still enjoy hearing from you guys telling me a blog made them laugh. Thanks for coming along for the ride this past year. Hopefully you'll come along for the rest of the journey. Now before i get sounding relly sappy i will say goodnight. Talk to you all soon

1 comment:

Rob said...

I'm going to start a letter writing campaign to bring back the cartoons on saturday. Just so you don't have to miss out.