Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hell freezes over! Work was ok on Saturday!


Its Saturday and i just arrived home after another fun filled day at the office. Actually for a Saturday it wasnt so bad. I had my first one on one meeting with my new supervisor. It went well. I was told that the next time i work i am out of the criminal section. I was also told that assigned seating has failed yet again so i will get to sit anywhere i want. I get to sit with my friends again! That will make work a little more bearable. Oh yeah there was no lame cartoons today! A whoo hoo! The lights did go out though and people were playing Wii games on the large screen. I even got to take a turn at bowling.The customers were ok today and i only had to get a supervisor once. All in all an ok day on the job. I'm off for a whole week now. I get to spend time with the fam and take Diana to her first day of school.

We made out ok with the school clothes yesterday. Kath still had money left on the pre paid credit card she got from her work so we got 4 shirts from Old Navy. We went to Walmart where we had a gift card and got Diana 5 pairs of pants. Unless she has another growth spurt she should be ok for awhile. Saw some really cool pink spiderman shirts i'd love to go back and get her. Oh and kid size return of the jedi t shirts! Yup its my goal to nerd up the whole family.


Kath will be home in a few hours. We're going to have some of her excellent lasagna and watch The Adam Sandler movie Bedtime Tales. Should be an awesome evening. Anyhow take care everyone. Talk to you soon.

No comments: