Friday, September 4, 2009

Diana the Hulk


Its Friday and I'm on day 2 of 2 days off. Yesterday we began going through Diana's shirts and pants to see what she's working with when school starts next week. It looks like my kid is the Hulk. We have a gi normous pile of stuff she doesnt fit into anymore and a little teeny pile of stff that is ok. We're gonna hit walmart today to find some new shirts. Man i can't believe how big she is getting. I appear to be shrinking. I used to be 6'2. My sister checked mty height last week and now i'm just 6 '. We also went to the comic store. I had a bit of cash left over from the con so got some books for Diana and I. SHe picked out a Captain Marvel book. Thats my kid! Later Kath went to the states with Nicole to get a couple of groceries. Man i miss going over with them. Hopefully i will have a passport soon. Kath got me a really cool t shirt that looks like Spiderman's shirt. I don't look fat in it either. Speaking of which I`m back down to 220 pounds. I gained a bit back in the last few weeks eating pizza and donuts. Rob came over for a bit. He actually found a special edition of the 1986 film Howard the Duck. Next week we are planning on watching that and Hudson Hawk. I personally think we should throw in Con Air as well.

Just finnished trying the last of the pants on Diana. Man the doesnt fit pile is even bigger. We're going to Once upon a child to see if they will purchose anything. While we're over there we will hit Cogeco at the mall and try to get a new remote control. Ours works when it wants to. And thats not right.

I just have to work tomorrow and then i have a whole week off of doing nothing. I can`t wait! Wednesday is Diana`s first day of school and Kath and i actually will there asw well. Its kind of like a meet and greet the first day. I can`t believe my baby is growing up so fast. Anyhow I`m going to engoy the rest of my day. Take care for now

1 comment:

Su1972 said...

picked up diana a pair of jeans today size 6... hope they fit!