Friday, September 11, 2009

Ten years for the happy couple


Ten years ago today was history in the making . September 11th was a horrible day in 2001 but in 1999 something amazing happenned. I met my future wife face to face for the first time. Kath and i had been talking on the phone and emailing for a couple of weeks. We finally agreed to meet. Kath crossed over into Canada that evening, I still remember the skirt outfit she had on. She even baked me chocolate chip cookies. We Went to Jack astors and talked for a bit and followed that up with our first movie, The Sixth Sense. Man i even remember what songs were on the car radio and what videos were on the tv that night, Kath played me mambo # 5 for the first time and yes i still married her. It was a great night. Its been a happy 10 years ever since. Happy anniversary honey.

No comments: