Monday, September 7, 2009

Thirty Years today I broke an arm and saw Johnny Fever quit


Happy Labor day folks! Having a pretty good day off of work. Didn't do much of anything. I layed on the couch a lot. Thats ok with me. At least its not labor day 1979. Waht was wrong with Labor day 1979? I drove my bike to a friends house. I swerved to avoid a car and ended in a ditch. I broke my right arm. Good times! What a klutz i was and still am. For some reason i even remember the wkrp episode i had watched that night. It was part one of Dr. Johnny Fever accepting a job at another radio station. Yes i a nerd who remembers all sorts of useless knowledge. Wow 30 years since i last broke a bone. I broke a leg,a collar bomne,my right arm twice and my left arm once betwen the ages of 1 and 10. Nothing since then. Knock on wood.

I think i'm going to really enjoy my week off of work. I have nothing planned. Kath is home with me tomorrow as well. Wednesday yammy goes to school for the first time. I'm sad and happy all at the same time. She started to go to bed early tonight. She was actually cool about it too. Speaking of cool, she actually requested to watch a star trek episode tonight. Not sure where that came from as i have never watched Star Trek around her before. Stargate and Star Wars but no Star Trek.

Had a great night. Did laundry and grilled some chicken and burgers. Watched the rest of Bedtime Stories and all of Lakeview Terrace. Started Sweeney Todd and Kath finally passed out. Oh well. I'm going to bed myself as soon as i finnish folding laundry. I do so live a glamourous life. Have a great night everybody.

No comments: