Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jay odds and ends.


Hey everybody. I'm home for lunch. What a long day at work already today. Got out 20 minutes late yesterday due to a call that escalated to a supervisor. Today isnt much better. I've had 4 calls that have lasted at least half an hour each. Thats 2 hours of the 5 i worked so far today. There's a new guy at work who has taken the place of the nerdy kid who annoyed me earlier this year. Everytime I'm on a call he all of a sudden has 50 questions for me. Know how i know? He keeps yelling dude at me until i answer him. One word. Annoying! The other day he stole my chair while i was on my lunch break. What the hell man. I just wanna get through the rest of today. I can't wait for my next days off.

Got some awesome news from Rob last night. He may have some more radio shows lined up for me to help him with. I was going to go to his studio today after work for a bit of training, Nickle just called to reschedule actually to next week, I may get to produce some shows in November for a whole weekend. I'll book time off of work. I don't have a problem with that. The last time was fun so i can't wait. Again thanks to Rob for the opportunity and i promise to not play too much Huey Lewis on air next time!

Update to Diana's tv pitch. Now joining the cast with her and iron man--chewbacca. I love her. Do i feel bad she's following in my nerdy footsteps? Not really. I managed to get a copy of the new Superman/batman cartoon and i can't wait to show it to her tomorrow!

Oh a quick shout out to Craig. Thanks for reading man i sure do appreciate it.

Well gotta run back to work now. Hopefully it'll be an afternoon of short calls and hopefully a few less "dudes" will be shouted at me.

No comments: