Thursday, November 19, 2009

Boobies and Batman


Do i ever like not having to work. I took the week off and although i havent gotten a lot of sleep i'm pretty happy. So for those of you that haven't heard the radio show let me tell you where we're going next week. So in addition to our show about comic books there are many other adult oriented shows on train rek radio. Next weekend there is a show going on called the everything to do about sex show. On Friday train rek radio and its various programs will be recording from there. Its definately going to be a new world for me. Basically I'm going to be talking to naked people about Batman. It'll be a different experience thats for sure. I think it will be fun to hang out with friends for the weekend. We'll be doing our regular 2 hour show sunday night and a couple shows on friday and saturday that'll be an hour a piece. I will probably be turning red all weekend. Anyhow I've been helping Rob out the last few days getting things ready for the show this weekend. We even drove to Guelph yesterday to run an errand. I am looking forward to hanging out with everybody this weekend. Rumour has it that Ron Jeremy is going to be there. If i get a chance to talk to him i think i will ask him about the few main stream movies he had filmed. I want to ask him what it was like working with Don Johnson in Dead Bang. Yeah i really am a nerd. Anyhow i will keep you all posted on my experience.

No comments: