Saturday, November 28, 2009

A boring ass Saturday

What a friggin long day. It was slow at work today. I got stuck in training for 2 hours and almost fell asleep. I love my job. Not much to report on today. I just got home and i feel like I'm going to pass out. Not looking forward to next week. We're expecting an exra 30 000 calls this month from the market that i hate. December is gonna be a long ass month thats for sure.

I think I'm going to try and watch the "good" Punisher movie. I'm going to talk about The Punisher on tomorrows show. I think I'm going to go out and see if John is home and try and schedule in some recording. He's agreed to come on next week. I'm actually thinking up 3 shows at the same time. Not to shabby. Can't wait for my family to get home. I really miss them a lot. Feels like forrever since i saw them and its only been about 12 hours. Yes I am a suck. I'm gonna go get some air before i fall asleep sitting here. Talk to you all later.

No comments: