Sunday, November 15, 2009

sad news


It was a sad week for the Stewart family. A few days ago Kath's mom passed away. She will definately be missed. She was a great lady who accepted me into the family right away. Kath got a chance to see her and say goodbye before she passed. I feel horrible. Because of my passport issues i wasnt able to go see her. In a little while we are headed to Rochester for the funueral. I am praying that we'll come across a nice border guard that will let us across. It's a family emergency and it will suck if we don't get someone who is understanding. I'm going to finally meet some of Kaths relatives. Its kind of a shitty way to meet them. One of Kath's uncles was in a movie with John Mellencamp so I've always wanted to meet him. Anyhow it will be a long sad day and hopefully we'll have the strength to get through. R.i.p mom and please take care of my cat Barney up in heaven.

No comments: