Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday:Back to the real world

Here we are on Monday and Kath and i both overslept. Luckilly for me i didnt have to work. Not so lucky: we woke up after Diana was was due at school. She had a long weekend so we let her sleep. Then we both fell asleep on the couches. Eventually Kath went to work. I decided to clean up a bit. Did laundry,cleaned a litter box, did dishes. Worked on stuff for the next show and of course blogged. Diana drew on a big box and made a house. I'm not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Its ben nice not being yelled at for over a week. I sure wish the radio show was my day job. Speaking of the radio,just got a call from Matt the other producer and Rob has no voice. He wants me to co host their show tonight and speak about the sex show. I'm pretty nervous. I can't say i'm an expert. Ok then my heart is beating fast. Ok then. I'll let you know how it went later.

No comments: