Thursday, November 5, 2009

Feeling alright


Ok now that i have a day off and a chance to reflect i will admit that some great stuff did happen as well this week. It wasnt all jack asses on the phone. Although Monday was a long shitty day i did get to spend a break with my friend Stacey. I really hadn`t spoken with her since summer. Anytime she had come over we were massively busy. I thought this time would be the same until i realized it was break time for me to. So we shot the shit for 15 minutes. I told her all about the radio show. She thinks it would be a good idea for us to contact some comic book writers and maybe get an interview. That would be pretty sweet. Stacey says she may be coming back to work on our side of the building again. Not for the same awesome cable company that i do but for a cell phone company. It will be cool talking to her more often.

Speaking of the show,we did our first live broadcast on Sunday. It went really well. Nicole and Rob taped us an intro for the show.It was awesome. Unfortunately no one called in. Hopefully someone will ring us up this sunday as we are live again. We actually get to do 3 live programs in november. We`re very excited. Very happy that our friends have been so supportive. I wish this was my day job. Life would be awesome. I`m working on the new show a little bit today. We`re going to do our top 10 worst super hero movies this week. The problem is-I`m having a hard time finding 10 i hated. Also the ones i do hate-i`ve only seen them once years ago. I`m having trouble remembering why i disliked them. Thank God for you tube and wikipedia.

Oh and one other cool (well cool for me) thing happenned today. I saw an episode of Coach i had somehow missed seeing before. It was like christmas for me.

Anyhow i`m having a nice day off. I`m going to go watch Babe pig in the city with Diana and finish laundry. Have a great day everybody.

No comments: