Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Radio ga ga

I'm in an excellent mood. Sunday we had our best show to date. We were live and people called in! It was so cool. According to Rob we may have had over 300 listeners. I don't know 300 people! So i am completely floored that people want to listen to kath and i ramble on about comic books. I am really happy doing this show every week. I love everything about it even the small things like picking music to play during the breaks. Having Rob there is cool to. He manages to pick the best audio clips. Last week he played everything from Die Hard quotes to comments from the Hangover.I always come away feeling great after a show is done and it gets me through the week now when i have to go to my day job. I really am grateful that we were given the opportunity to do the show. Anyhow thats about it for now. Talk to you soon

No comments: