Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Forget the Klingons and lap dances-it;s back to work


Hey kids. Its Tuesday my first day back to work in over a week. Not much had changed. Customers are still dicks. A bunch of people signed a card for Kath and i in regards to her mom passing away. I thought that was really nice. I also got to talk to Stacey a little bit. Filled her in on our weekend at the sex show. It wasnt to bad there today. No one filed a complaint against me. So that was nice. I got sent home an hour early because it wasnt busy. That wasnt so nice. What are ya gonna do?

So as you recall i was nervous about being on Matt and Rob's show last night. It turned out to be really awesome. I've been wanting to go on there for awhile. I had a great time! We joked around and it was really cool. I would definately help them out again in a heartbeat. Had a really cool conversation with Matt and his fiance Nadia after the show as well. Turns out Matt's uncle is Len who ran the comic book store back in the 80's and 90's. I found that facinating. We also bitched about our Niagara College experiences. I felt like we bonded. We discussed a few ideas for Get Your Geek on as well. I'm pretty happy as i asked John to come on in 2 weeks and he's totally cool with that. I'm gonna have to work in a fonzie conversation somehow,

Anyhow i think I'm gonna go lay down on the couch till Kath and Diana get home. It was a long day and i miss them a lot.

No comments: