Sunday, November 8, 2009

Don't threaten me i know how to kill with a carrot now


Man I am having an enjoyable weekend. Saturdays shift wasnt that bad. I only had 3 bad calls the whole day and that was out of 60. I will mention that one customer threatened to punch me in the mouth, He got his service cut off for non payment. Then he started bringing up stuff on his account from a year ago that had nothing to do with his current situation. Anytime he would bitch to me about something i would find a note on his account that would totally contradict what he was telling me. I would tell hm what was on his notes and he made it out like i was disrespecting him. I believe he politely stated "you're a cock sucker (sorry pal my wife would disagree) I'm gonna find you and punch you out." Sure buddy whatever you say. I'm in Canada and you are not. You can't afford to pay your bill-i don't think you can afford a plane ticket to Canada to come get me. That one made me laugh. The day got better after that.

Came home around 6:30 and Rob was her with his son waiting for me. Kath and Nickle went grocery shopping so the men folk were gonna watch some movies. I chose the Bruce Willis classic Mercury Rising and Rob brought over Shoot 'em up. It was a good movie. I learned you can kill people with carrots in many different ways. Good times. We ate a lot of popcorn and also watched the best episode of Stargate Universe to date.

Sunday is going well so far. We're just getting all our stuff together for tonights show. We're going live again. Can't wat to go do it. Rob got a voice actress to do some voice ads for our show. They sounded really good.

No comments: